Today was a fantastic day, as I did not even take a taste of the cookies I was making. I had to make No-Bake Cashew brittle bars, and here is a candle-lit photo just for you.
This recipe takes about 5 - 10 minutes to make, is extremely easy, and I will let you know what they taste like as soon as my taste testers have returned to their normal posts. I also think it is healthy -ish, as it has oats, cashews, cinnamon, molasses, little bit of butter and little bit of dark brown sugar.
Almost done with my weekly challenge for http://www.onlinelifemakeover.com/, and my 4th photo had to be of "Something I can do to enhance my life". I knew from the start what this was, but did not want to admit it. All week I have been thinking what else I can photograph rather than what I knew I had to photograph. But here it is - I need to exercise more, and the picture actually looks so nice, I might just consider doing it to enhance my life.
Finally I had some time to tackle some of my scrapbooking challenges, and from http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ came the challenge with the theme of "In the Garden". The queen of scrapbooking - Nevi - gave me a whole bag full of wonderful goodies, papers, tape, letters, stickers, and a whole lot of inspiration. So here is my best effort using all her gifts and her wonderful paper.
And then for tonight, I would also like to share my 2 photographic challenges with you. The first challenge was from http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/ and they challenged me to the following: THE CHALLENGE: Photograph a collection, whatever it may be. I did a few pictures, and could not decide which one I liked most, so include them all.
The second photographic challenge was from http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/weekly-photo-challenge-blue/, and blue it is. Also took 2 pictures and I include them both.
Just 2 days left to do about 7 challenges, so I am going to be busy, busy, busy.
Lovies
Lizette
Loooove die blou fotos xx leke nawek dolla ps ek bak ook nou! N onderstebo beet, ui en feta tert! Ruik njammies xx
ReplyDeleteso as ek en jy n besigheid begin kan ek die soet goed bak en jy kan die sout goed bak
ReplyDelete