I still do not have any human tasters available, so will have to rely on my dogs. Shida won't touch them, and Tiger is drooling for them. So the result on tasting these are 50/50.
Last bit of my 5-day challenge from http://www.onlinelifemakeover.com/ is to take a photo of the contents of my fridge.We have an ancient fridge, and the content would have made Dr. Atkins very proud (basically there are only proteins and fat in my fridge). And it would have made my mom cry. Not much in there but hey - payday is only a few days away!!!!!
One of the most difficult challenges must be the sewing challenges. There is so much pressure to come up with something, make it all in a week, then actually wear it and worse of all - publish the traumatic result. But I am not backing out of this one, so you have been warned.
My hubby was not here to take the picture, so I asked my garden help Edwin to be the photographer, and he insisted on a picture with the car - which might be the best picture of all.
Anyway, I had to make something using 2 or more printed pieces of material. I managed to use 3 - and went a little bit beserk on the sleeves, putting in a double ruffel. The result of this has a strong clown influence, but life is a circus anyway.
I think the dogs and the chickens and the geese are more interesting than the outfit!!!!
Tomorrow will be the last blog for a while, as I am off to Beijing and then to New Jersey for work committments. Flying around the world in 10 days is challenging enough, so I will not be doing any of my normal challenges while on my travels. But I will be sure to share any other challenges I come across with you while I am away (connectivity follows me like a silent fart - you know those ones you do and then move away but the smell follows you like a sneaky shadow?)
Lovies
Lizette
No comments:
Post a Comment