Tomorrow I will start my sewing challenge for the week,and continue with my Martha Stewart cookie a day challenge.
Baking a batch of cookies every night has replaced my bottle of wine every night as a form of relaxing after a hectic day at work. Since I am on a low card diet until the end of the year, this activity can either be seen as reverse psychology (because I make it and smell it and touch it - I do not have to eat it) , or as an exercise in self-discipline with a touch of martyrdom.
This is my husband's favorite challenge for me, as he gts to eat a lot of cookies. The rest goes to the neighbours and people at work. I want to try and find the best cookie recipe so am asking eveyone to taste and score each and every batch. I can obviously not taste and score, as no carb (except for a broccoli/cauliflower) will pass my lips.
No comments:
Post a Comment