OK, here goes - my first attempt at blogging. Just part of the challenging second half of my life (yes, I turned 50 this year so should be halfway there). As if the first half were not challenging enough, I have now decided to do 50 things that I never did during the first half of my life
Things such as blogging, sewing my own clothers, knitting, crochet, baking, the list is too long but I will be incorporating one new activity into my daily life over the next 50 weeks.
I am happily married, have a great, full-time and demanding job - but somehow the challenge has gone out of my existence, almost as if everything has become too easy, too much of a routine, too much unlike me.
Hello I also started blogging! I just hope I am doing it write. Hope you have been keeping well and all is good! Love Monica (Davids friend)
ReplyDelete