Monday, 7 May 2012

Today was a funny day, must be because the moon was so close to earth and I watched "Little Red Riding Hood" last night - so had werewolves on my mind.

So my challenge from http://www.onlinelifemakeover.com/ was the following:

This Week's Challenge

I dare you to get up early enough one morning to see the sun rising!

This was an easy one for me, as I am an early riser and like to be at work before trafficstarts. But for the fun of it I tried to be more aware of the sun rising this morning, and also took a few photos. One was on the farm before I got in the car and the sun has just started to colour the nightsky. The other one is close to work (had to pull off the highway to get this shot)

  

I could not resist taking a pictue of the moon as well early this morning, and I must say I have more affinity for the moon than the sun (must be the werewolf side of me - just need a red cape and a grandmother with big eyes, big ears and big teeth)



And then of-course we have Martha who send me the daily cookie recipes each week, and I baked this one last night. People at work scored it high, and it got an eight out of ten. Here is the link if anyone is interested in making these.
The recipe worked out fine, and it gave me lots of satisfaction making the little holes in the cookies with my fingers.


2 comments:

  1. I really would like to comment on your blog, but no success! Maybe I will just do it on FB. LOVE the sunrise - very few people up at that hour, well..... maybe in winter, its easier, but at the coast in summer, u will have to join me around 4h30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! Did you copy and paste my comment? I will try again.... here goes....
    Where is the sewing sister? Hahahah Cant wait to see it xxx

    ReplyDelete