It is an easy, quick recipe, and oh teh delight of grabbing little blobs of chocolate dough and rolling them between your palm into balls to be dipped in sugar, cinnamon and chillie reminded me of childhood adventures in perfecting the art of mud-cookies.
Here is the link, and people - they are crispie on the outside and chewie on the inside - almost like me. And the cookie testing station at work was very busy today, with the Lemon-Poppy cookies scoring a 10/10 from every tester. Just proving again that we should never judge a cookie by its appearance.
I DO NOT KNOW WHY GOOGLE IS GERMAN TONIGHT!!!!! Just another challenge as I now have to guess what each tab and instruction means.
Anyway, the cookies came out perfect and cracking on the top just like Martha's Stewart's picture. I am so competitive, even competing against myself and the whole of Martha's test kitchen (LOL)
Just for your entertainment, I am posting another picture as evidence of my knitting expertise. This hat looked so nice on the model in the picture, but alas, either I used too big needles, or my head has shrunk with old age. But true to my personality, there is definitely a positive side in having a home-made too-big fluffy-pink knitted hat - I can wear it 3 ways. Please let me know which style fits me the best.
1) The "flippant confident" style
2) The "way it was suppose to fit"style
3) The "cover the bad piece" style
It is from the Bits and Pieces number 9 publication from "The Art of Knitting"
Talk to you again tomorrow night....
Lovies
Lizette
Style 1. But I would like to rename it to "Ampie". Dont know why, but it sounds good :)
ReplyDeleteNommer 3 lyk of dit n sensuele gevoel het! Brei jy elke dag n item? Lekker werk vandag xx
ReplyDeleteYou are both very funny girls. I agree with AMPIE - very apt, and no, although I knit every day I also have a day job so cannot do one item a day. I am busy with a horrible green jersey that has taken me 4 weeks so far, but soon my lovelies, it will grace th pages of my blog for you to admire
ReplyDelete